my-RESI℠ PARTNERSHIP MODEL
Successful project development is the end result of building a collaboration among partners committed to each other’s success
- “Community” is a shared core value of sonnen, Inc., my-RESISM and our foundational partners; developers of residential properties
- Commitment to equitable access to sustainable, resilient and affordable home energy
- Basic business model can be adapted to meet the needs/realities of a specific project in a specific location
- Resident – homeowner or leasee – is provided rooftop solar and a sonnen battery
- my-RESISM arranges third-party financing
- Resident pays for solar energy through a standard PPA and receives the use of the battery during outages at no cost.
- my-RESISM monetizes the value of the battery
- Residential developers can provide on-site solar energy and resiliency to customers
- Numerous variations provide customer choice and additional revenue opportunities
my-RESI℠ LMI Strategies & Initiatives
sonnenCommunity master planned projects customarily allocate housing stock towards LMI households.
my-RESISM purposely expands & targets sonnenCommunity VPP clusters to LMI households and rental communities.
my-RESISM integrates sonnenCommunity VPP clusters with state programs for disadvantaged communities.
my-RESISM purposely expands existing sonnenCommunity VPP clusters to include Group Homes for the disabled.
my-RESISM works with The del Sol Foundation for Energy Security, in order to implement a philanthropic VPP system in Puerto Rico and other natural disaster prone communities, branded “The Lighthouse”.